Saturday, August 8, 2015

First Day Back

This has been one crazy and SHORT summer! I can't believe that it is time to start school back already. Usually by now, my entire room would be set up, but this year I changed classrooms and I was in Florida for my sister's wedding until Thursday. Today was the first time I could get into my classroom. It was such a mess!

My husband came to help for 2 hours. That's all I got! We set out the furniture and unpacked all of the boxes...there were only 3 though. Now I am focusing on getting prepared for meet the teacher and the first week of school. I'll be working on some new ideas for meet the teacher and will share those as I finish the plan.

What do you do for meet the teacher? Do you usually have a big turn out? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment